The Fernández Vega Foundation, has been given an award in the Science category for its research and humanitarian work with disadvantaged people from different countries.
At the Gran Casino de Aranjuez, the panel that selects the winners of the Antenas de Oro, an annual award presented by the Spanish Federation of Radio and Television Associations, has made its list of winners public. Among the winners are Radio 5, Paco González, José Luis Garci, Informe Semanal, Miguel Ángel Oliver, the series “Cuéntame”, José Ramón Pardo, the Fernández Vega Foundation, and in the Politics category, Pedro Sánchez and Ana Pastor.
- Radio 5, “Todo Noticias”, broadcast on Radio Nacional during its twenty years of service.
- Javier del Pino, Cadena Ser, director and presenter of “A vivir que son dos días.”
- Paco González, of the COPE station, director of “Tiempo de Juego”.
- Pilar Cernuda, Onda Cero, for her work as a host of several programmes.
- José Luis Garci, of EsRadio, for his work on cinema and sports programmes.
- “Informe Semanal”, by TVE, represented by its director, Jenaro Castro.
- Vicente Vallés, of Antena 3, director and presenter of the News at 3.
- Miguel Ángel Oliver, of Cuatro, for his extensive career in News.
- Broadcast team for the Motorcycle World Championship, by Telecinco.
- Patricia Betancort, 13 TV, host of “Detrás de la verdad”.
- Gloria Serra, of La Sexta, director and host of Research Team.
- The series “Cuéntame”, TVE.
- José Ramón Pardo
- Juan Roldán
- TV Format
- The Fernández Vega Foundation, in recognition of its research and humanitarian work with disadvantaged people from different countries.
- Novice Colombian bullfighters on hunger strike for more than a month, because of the refusal of the mayor of Bogotá to reopen the bullring despite the ruling of the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Albert Boadella, director of Teatros del Canal, and the soprano Pilar Jurado.
Food and drink:
Castillo de la Flor de Lys, in Olmillos de Sasamón, for its efforts in re- discovering traditional Castilian food.
Carmelo Calvo, RENFE Director for Communications.
Publipunto.com, for the originality of its business programmes in Atresmedia,
represented by its director, Ramiro López.
Envera, its his impressive charity work with hundreds of disabled Spanish
UCAM TVE, of the Universidad Católica of San Antonio in the Murcia region,
for its contribution to the training of new professionals.
- Ana Pastor, Minister for Development, and Pedro Sánchez, Secretary General of the PSOE.
The awards ceremony will take place during a gala dinner, on Saturday, November 22nd, at the Gran Casino de Aranjuez.
The broadcast can be followed live on www.wouzee.com/channel/4285