Dr. Manuel Riaño Granero
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Complutense University, Madrid (1982).
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Complutense University, Madrid (1991).
- Specialist in Ophthalmology (Madrid, 1992).
- He has been an Assistant Lecturer in Ophthalmology at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Oviedo.
- He has worked as an Ophthalmology Specialist at the Asturias Central University Hospital Ophthalmology University Service.
- He has published a book and numerous scientific articles in collaboration with other specialists at the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmologic Institute.
- He is a member of the Spanish Refractive-Implant Surgery Society, the Spanish Ophthalmology Society and the Spanish Glaucoma Society.
- He currently works as an Ophthalmology Specialist at the Fernández-Vega Ohthalmological Institute, in the Cataracts and Glaucoma Units.