Dr. Mariano Yllera Sánchez
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Oviedo (1979-1985).
- Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Asturias General Hospital (1987-1991).
- Super specialisation in Refractive, Cataract and Keratoconus Surgery.
- Member of the Spanish Refractive-Implant Ocular Surgery Society.
- Member of the Spanish Ophthalmology Society (SEO).
- Previously, he held the post of Head of Service at the Jena Clinic at Arriondas District Hospital.
- Since 2005, he has worked in the Corneal and Lens units at the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmologic Institute.