Dr. Carlos Lisa Fernández
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, University of Navarra (2002).
- Specialised medical training as Resident Medical Intern in Ophthalmology at the Asturias Central University Hospital.
- Research proficiency in the Doctoral Programme in Surgery, University of Oviedo.
- Super specialisation in Corneal, Lens and Refractive Surgery at the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmologic Institute.
- Honorary Colleague at the Department of Surgery and Medical-Surgical Specialties from 1996.
- Author and contributor to numerous national and international medical publications.
- Member of various Ophthalmologic Societies.
- He currently works at the Corneal, Lens and Refractive Surgery Unit at the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmologic Institute.