Dr. José Bros Labra
- Degree in Medicine, Valladolid Faculty of Medicine.
- Specialisation in Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy at Nuestra Señora de Covadonga Care Home, Oviedo, 1971 - 1974.
- In 1975 he was appointed Attending Physician at the Care Home.
- Since 1977, he has also worked at the Asturias Medical Centre.
- In 1979, he was awarded by public examination the post of Section Head of the Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation Service at the Virgen del Rosario del Valle del Nalón Care Home, where he has worked until the present.
- In 1986 he began to work as an anaesthesiologist with Drs. Fernández-Vega, until the present.