Dra. Lucía Fernández-Vega Sanz
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Oviedo, 1983.
- Specialisation in Ophthalmology, June 2002.
- Training for optimal application of Thermacool treatments.
- Training in Strabology under the supervision of Drs. Gómez de Liaño and Jose Mª Rodríguez Sánchez, 1987 and 1988.
- She has been a member of the Spanish Ophthalmology Society since 1988 and the Spanish Strabology Society since 1989.
- Fellowship in practicals, Moorfields Hospital, London, October-December, 1990.
- She has attended numerous conferences and presentations and has also published several items.
- She has trained in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery super specialisation at the William Beaumont Hospital, Detroit, Michigan State, USA, under the medical supervision of Dr. Frank A. Nesi.
- She currently works as a Specialist Ophthalmologist at the Paediatric and Stabology Unit, as well as the Oculoplasty Unit.